Team Leader Infrastructure Operations Specialist
Getronics Luxembourg is looking for an Infrastructure Operations Specialist to join one of the European institutions in Luxembourg city.
The Infrastructure Operations Specialist’s role is to support the IT infrastructure team within the Data-centre environment.
The specialists’ role also includes daily operations support, system monitoring, execution of service requests and taking remedial action when procedures require it.
The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
* Troubleshoot incidents to the extent of defined procedures and responsibilities;
* Manage a team of 4 Infrastructure operations specialist
* Manage, maintain, and update documentation, shift planning, reporting as required;
* Raise incidents in the ticketing system, and update relevant information for as long as the ticket is handled by operations;
* Assist in documenting problems and assisting problems management as required;
* Fulfil operations service requests;
* Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance operations, contributing to continuous improvement;
* Escalate and route incidents to appropriate parties as foreseen in procedures;
* Take over first line Service Desk activities after Service Desk office hours, by handling incidents and service requests.