You need to have good knowledge of the following technical topics:
- Windows operating system XP and 7
- Office 2003, Office 2010 and Office 365 applications
- Citrix applications
- Active Directory (Security groups and levels/creation of new users/etc.)
- PC hardware troubleshooting knowledge for desktops, laptops and servers, preferably for the Dell and HP brands
- Windows printings principles and hardware
- Network structures: routers, switches, cabling
- Network configuration and troubleshooting (TCPIP, DNS, VPN…)
- Good general IT understanding (ITIL or equivalent service desk environment) and improvisational skills.
- => Nice to have, Linux/unix knowledge
- Linux line commands and server setup (configuration/back-up mgmt.)
- Management of Linux servers: boot and reboot processes, backups
You are also creative, possess excellent writing skills and you like to share your knowledge with colleagues. You speak perfectly French and Dutch and have good knowledge in English. You are flexible, and available to do shift work, standby, and weekend work.